Aaron Rodgers officially arrives at Packers camp
Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers arrived for the start of training camp on Tuesday.
The drama appears to be over after months of speculation that a disgruntled Rodgers had played his final snap for the Packers. He is now expected to stick around for one more season, but is reportedly setting up his "departure from Green Bay after the season." Rodgers, 37, led the league and set career-highs last season in touchdown passes (48) and passing touchdown percentage (9.1). He also paced the NFL with a 70.7 completion percentage, which is Rodgers' second-best clip of his career.
Rodgers added the second-most Passing Net Expected Points per dropback of his career last season while recording his personal-best clip since 2011. He is currently the QB8 in numberFire's preseason fantasy rankings and our models project him to average 268.9 passing yards per game while throwing 35.04 touchdowns over 17 games.
- Rams "hopeful" Darrell Henderson (ribs) will return for Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Scott Miller dealing with "pretty severe" turf toe September 27th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (hamstring) considered week-to-week September 27th, 2021
- Josh Gordon planning to sign with Chiefs September 27th, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (neck) 'not quite there yet' for Colts September 27th, 2021
- Pats' James White out indefinitely with hip subluxation injury September 27th, 2021
- Packers' Robert Tonyan scores first touchdown September 21st, 2021
- Green Bay uses A.J. Dillon sparingly in win September 21st, 2021
- Davante Adams paces Packers in victory September 21st, 2021
- Aaron Rodgers rebounds with 4 touchdowns as Packers roll September 21st, 2021
- Aaron Jones scores 4 times in Packers win September 21st, 2021
- Packers shutting down Za'Darius Smith (back) 'for a while' September 17th, 2021