Odell Beckham (ACL) reportedly cleared for Browns camp
Cleveland Browns wide receiver Odell Beckham (ACL) passed his physical and will not be placed on the PUP list to start training camp, reports Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
Beckham underwent surgery on November 10 to repair a torn ACL he suffered in Week 7 last season. Prior to that, Beckham led the Browns in targets (43) and was tied with Jarvis Landry for the team-lead in receiving yards (319). He also ranked 15th among wide receivers in air yards during that span. The Browns' run-heavy offense may prevent Beckham from producing the numbers he had with the New York Giants, but his current ADP (WR26) could prove to be a solid value this season.
Beckham is currently the WR17 in numberFire's preseason fantasy rankings. Our models expect him to lead the Browns with 132.8 targets, 82.6 receptions, 1,119.0 yards, and 8.08 touchdowns in 2021. Among the 128 receivers with at least 25 targets last season, Beckham ranked 84th in Reception Net Expected Points per target.
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) unlikely to be "totally unleashed" against Washington in Week 2 September 15th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jerry Jeudy (ankle) probably out 6 weeks for Broncos September 15th, 2021
- Ravens 'going to play all those guys' in four-man backfield September 15th, 2021
- Eagles list Miles Sanders (ankle/rest) as limited on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) DNP on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) sidelined on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Odell Beckham (knee) ruled out again for Browns in Week 2 September 15th, 2021
- Nick Chubb scores twice in Browns' Week 1 loss September 12th, 2021
- Browns rule out Odell Beckham Jr. (knee) for Week 1 September 12th, 2021
- Odell Beckham Jr. (knee) a game-time decision for Browns Week 1 September 12th, 2021
- Browns' Odell Beckham (knee) questionable for season opener against Chiefs September 10th, 2021
- Browns' Odell Beckham (knee) limited again Thursday September 9th, 2021