49ers' Jeff Wilson (knee) placed on active/PUP list, out until at least Week 8
San Francisco 49ers running back Jeff Wilson has been placed on the active/Physically Unable to Perform list.
However, unlike many others put on the list to start training camp, Wilson is seen as a lock to begin the regular season on the shelf. Should he start the season on the list as expected, he would be forced to sit until at least Week 8. This comes after he tore his meniscus in May. Trey Sermon should be the biggest beneficiary of Wilson's missed time.
Our models currently project Wilson for 277.51 yards on 61.13 carries for 3.22 touchdowns. They also ballpark him for 5.54 catches on 8.06 targets for 43.76 yards and 0.26 scores.
- Rams "hopeful" Darrell Henderson (ribs) will return for Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Scott Miller dealing with "pretty severe" turf toe September 27th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (hamstring) considered week-to-week September 27th, 2021
- Josh Gordon planning to sign with Chiefs September 27th, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (neck) 'not quite there yet' for Colts September 27th, 2021
- Pats' James White out indefinitely with hip subluxation injury September 27th, 2021
- 49ers' Brandon Aiyuk playing time on rise September 27th, 2021
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (shoulder) ruled out of Week 3 Sunday night September 26th, 2021
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty (ankle) placed on injured reserve September 25th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon cleared for Week 3 clash with Packers September 24th, 2021
- San Francisco's Elijah Mitchell (shoulder) doubtful for Week 3's game against Packers September 24th, 2021
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (shoulder) missing from practice September 23rd, 2021