Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) placed on active/PUP list
Washington Football Team wide receiver Curtis Samuel has been placed on the active/Physically Unable to Perform list.
Samuel is dealing with a bit of a groin ailment, but he has plenty of time to be taken off the list before he'd be forced to miss any games. Keep an eye on his status as training camp progresses. Adam Humphries and Cam Sims could be in line for more work during the start of the preseason.
Our models currently project Samuel for 67.42 catches on 105.43 targets for 855.88 yards and 5.00 touchdowns.
- Panthers to trade Dan Arnold to Jaguars September 27th, 2021
- Bears considering entire quarterback depth chart for Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler done for year with torn ACL September 27th, 2021
- Panthers' keep Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) off of injured reserve September 27th, 2021
- Cooper Kupp continues dominance in Rams' win against Tampa Bay September 26th, 2021
- Kareem Hunt paces Cleveland backs in dominant win over Chicago September 26th, 2021
- Washington's Antonio Gibson (shoulder) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shoulder) active for Football Team Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shoulder) upgraded for Football Team September 14th, 2021
- Football Team's Antonio Gibson (shoulder) "limited" Monday September 13th, 2021
- Washington's Ryan Fitzpatrick (hip) expected to miss 6-8 weeks September 13th, 2021
- Ryan Fitzpatrick (hip) lands on Football Team injured reserve September 13th, 2021