Kadarius Toney activated off Giants' COVID-19 list
New York Giants wide receiver Kadarius Toney has been activated off the team's reserve/COVID-19 list.
Toney was set to begin training camp on the shelf due to the novel coronavirus, but he's been cleared to return to the team just in time for the start of team activities. That's a good break for the rookie, who figures to have a decent role with the team immediately before hopefully growing into a larger workload. Toney could slot in fourth on the initial wide receiver depth chart, in front of veteran John Ross.
Our models currently project Toney for 21.47 catches on 34.58 targets for 257.02 yards and 1.10 touchdowns.
- T.Y. Hilton (neck) 'not quite there yet' for Colts September 27th, 2021
- Ravens' Rashod Bateman (core) returning to practice ahead of Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster (ribs) considered day-to-day September 27th, 2021
- 49ers' Brandon Aiyuk playing time on rise September 27th, 2021
- Panthers to trade Dan Arnold to Jaguars September 27th, 2021
- Bears considering entire quarterback depth chart for Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Giants' Sterling Shepard (hamstring) ruled out for remainder of Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Giants rule out Darius Slayton (hamstring) for remainder of Week 3 contest September 26th, 2021
- Giants' Devontae Booker inactive for Week 3 clash with Atlanta September 26th, 2021
- Kenny Golladay (hip) listed as questionable on Giants' Week 3 injury report September 24th, 2021
- Kenny Golladay (hip) limited for Giants on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Giants' Evan Engram (calf) returns to limited practice on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021