Steelers expecting Najee Harris to be 3-down back
Pittsburgh Steelers running back Najee Harris is expected to be a 3-down option for the team.
"When we drafted him, we thought he'd be a three-down back because he was a three-down back at a high level at Alabama," General Manager Kevin Colbert said. "We'd be disappointed if he wasn't." This would lead one to believe that the team has big plans for the rookie from Alabama from the get-go. Benny Snell figures to be in the mix for workload at the position as well.
Our models currently project Harris for 1,341.65 yards on 287.40 carries with 10.93 touchdowns. They also ballpark him for 43.98 catches on 58.94 targets for 308.71 yards and 2.16 scores.
- Panthers to trade Dan Arnold to Jaguars September 27th, 2021
- Bears considering entire quarterback depth chart for Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler done for year with torn ACL September 27th, 2021
- Panthers' keep Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) off of injured reserve September 27th, 2021
- Cooper Kupp continues dominance in Rams' win against Tampa Bay September 26th, 2021
- Kareem Hunt paces Cleveland backs in dominant win over Chicago September 26th, 2021
- Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster (rib) ruled out for remainder of Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Diontae Johnson (knee) ruled out for Week 3's game against Bengals September 24th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Diontae Johnson (knee) remains sidelined on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Diontae Johnson (knee) DNP on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Ben Roethlisberger (chest) in pain, can play for Pittsburgh September 22nd, 2021
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson (knee) doing "better" after late-game scare Sunday September 21st, 2021