Raiders' Kenyan Drake placed on non-football injury list
Las Vegas Raiders running back Kenyan Drake has been placed on the non-football injury list.
Drake was seen at practice on Wednesday, working with a trainer on the side. Running backs Jalen Richard and Theo Riddick were absent from practice after being placed on the COVID-19 list, leaving Las Vegas thin at the position as they open camp. Keep an eye on Drake's status as the first week of camp progresses.
numberFire's models project Drake for 134 carries for 593.1 rushing yards and 4.40 rushing touchdowns with 27.8 receptions for 200.5 receiving yards and 1.20 receiving touchdowns this season. He is the RB37 in our preseason rankings.
- Broncos' Bradley Chubb (ankle) undergoing arthroscopic surgery September 21st, 2021
- Danny Amendola (hamstring) to reportedly miss a couple weeks for Texans September 21st, 2021
- 49ers adding Jacques Patrick to depleted backfield September 21st, 2021
- Cowboys "hopeful" Amari Cooper (ribs) can play Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson (knee) doing "better" after late-game scare Sunday September 21st, 2021
- Tomlin: Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger has a left pectoral injury September 21st, 2021
- Raiders' Derek Carr (ankle) questionable for Week 3 September 20th, 2021
- Henry Ruggs records 113 yards, touchdown for Raiders September 20th, 2021
- Gruden: Raiders' Kenyan Drake not expected to have workhorse role after Josh Jacobs injury September 17th, 2021
- Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) ruled out for Raiders in Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) sidelined on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe, ankle) logs another DNP on Thursday September 16th, 2021