Pittsburgh's JuJu Smith-Schuster reportedly seeing 'limited to no outside work' during training camp
According to Mark Kaboly, Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster has seen 'limited to no outside work.'
After logging 84.7% of his snaps in the slot last season, Smith-Schuster's role appears unlikely to change despite recent hopes for outside repetitions. Expect most of the 24-year old's fantasy value to emerge in point per reception formats with his ability to rack up receptions on short to intermediate routes. According to Fantasy Football Calculator in PPR formats, the 24-year old's average draft position currently stands in the seventh round.
For the upcoming season, numberFire's models currently project Smith-Schuster to haul in 87.9 receptions for 841.9 yards and 6.6 touchdowns on 129.0 targets.
- Broncos' Bradley Chubb (ankle) undergoing arthroscopic surgery September 21st, 2021
- Danny Amendola (hamstring) to reportedly miss a couple weeks for Texans September 21st, 2021
- 49ers adding Jacques Patrick to depleted backfield September 21st, 2021
- Cowboys "hopeful" Amari Cooper (ribs) can play Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Andy Dalton (knee) expected to sit for Bears in Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Culley: Houston's Davis Mills will start in Week 3's matchup against Panthers September 21st, 2021
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson (knee) doing "better" after late-game scare Sunday September 21st, 2021
- Tomlin: Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger has a left pectoral injury September 21st, 2021
- Steelers' Dionatae Johnson (knee) avoids long-term injury September 20th, 2021
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson suffers knee injury during Week 2 loss to Raiders September 19th, 2021
- Steelers' Eric Ebron (hamstring) DNP Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's T.J. Watt fully practices on Wednesday September 8th, 2021