Jets' Michael Carter reportedly impressing at Jets camp
New York Jets running back Michael Carter is standing out at training camp thus far, according to Connor Hughes of The Athletic.
Carter was just drafted out of North Carolina, but it seems as though he's already making an impression. "Carter is a step above the other three running backs (Tevin Coleman, Ty Johnson, Lamical Perine)," Hughes wrote. It's still early, but Carter also seems to be getting the first-team reps at running back alongside rookie quarterback Zach Wilson. It's definitely something to monitor as camp progresses.
Our models currently project Carter for 594.93 yards on 138.39 carries with 3.45 touchdowns. They also earmark him for 35.19 catches on 47.12 targets for 243.29 yards and 1.66 scores.
- Cooper Kupp continues dominance in Rams' win against Tampa Bay September 26th, 2021
- Kareem Hunt paces Cleveland backs in dominant win over Chicago September 26th, 2021
- Mike Gesicki breaks out in Dolphins' overtime Week 3 loss September 26th, 2021
- Mike Williams scores twice in Chargers' Week 3 victory September 26th, 2021
- Chargers' Justin Herbert throws 4 touchdowns in upset win over Chiefs September 26th, 2021
- Josh Allen scores 5 touchdowns in Bills' blowout victory September 26th, 2021
- Jets' Tyler Kroft (chest) ruled out for remainder of Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (groin) inactive for Week 3's game against Denver September 26th, 2021
- Jets' Tevin Coleman (illness) out for Week 3's matchup against Denver September 24th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP for Jets on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Jets' Denzel Mims inactive for Week 2 showdown with New England September 19th, 2021