Cardinals' Christian Kirk (undisclosed) back at practice Thursday
Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Christian Kirk (undisclosed) returned to practice Thursday.
Kirk missed a few days with a "minor deal," but he's back in action now. Kirk, along with second-round rookie Rondale Moore, could have an opportunity to seize a role in starting three-wide sets, depending on the status of veterans Larry Fitzgerald and A.J. Green. Kirk caught 48 passes on 79 targets for 621 yards and a career-high 12.9 yards per catch last season. The former second-round pick also doubled his career touchdown total, catching 6 scores in 14 games. Per Fantasy Football Calculator, Kirk currently isn't being taken in standard 12-team drafts.
Kirk is currently the WR78 in numberFire's preseason fantasy rankings. Our models project him for 50.6 catches on 79.9 targets for 593.6 yards and 3.50 touchdowns.
- Glazer: Browns' Baker Mayfield also dealing with fractured shoulder October 21st, 2021
- Seattle's Alex Collins (groin) DNP on Thursday October 21st, 2021
- Denver's Teddy Bridgewater (foot) available for Thursday's Week 7 matchup against Cleveland October 21st, 2021
- Noah Fant (foot) officially cleared for Broncos Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- Odell Beckham (shoulder) reportedly active for Browns Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- Tre'Quan Smith (hamstring) practicing Thursday for Saints October 21st, 2021
- Rapoport: Cardinals' Chase Edmonds (shoulder) expected to play against Browns in Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Cardinals' Zach Ertz ineligible to play in Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Cardinals' Kliff Kingsbury (COVID-19) will not coach Week 6's game against Browns October 15th, 2021
- Cardinals' Chase Edmonds (shoulder) questionable for Week 6 clash with Browns October 15th, 2021
- DeAndre Hopkins (illness) not listed on Arizona's Week 6 Friday injury report October 15th, 2021
- Eagles trade Zach Ertz to Cardinals for rookie CB, late pick October 15th, 2021