Packers' Jordan Love dealing with shoulder injury
Green Bay Packers quarterback Jordan Love suffered a shoulder injury during Saturday's preseason game against the Houston Texans.
Love's shoulder was injured while taking a sack in the first half of Saturday's preseason game. An MRI confirmed that Love did not suffer any structural damage, but he could still miss Green Bay's next preseason game against the New York Jets. Matt LaFleur said "I think he’s doing fine. It’s something, though, that is significant enough where he could miss a couple of days of practice. We’ll see where he’s at at the end of the week, but we’re going to kind of take it day to day."
Love completed 12 of 17 attempts on Saturday for 122 yards, 1 touchdown, and 1 interception.
- Antonio Brown (ankle) ruled out for Buccaneers in Week 7 October 22nd, 2021
- Glazer: Browns' Baker Mayfield also dealing with fractured shoulder October 21st, 2021
- Seattle's Alex Collins (groin) DNP on Thursday October 21st, 2021
- Denver's Teddy Bridgewater (foot) available for Thursday's Week 7 matchup against Cleveland October 21st, 2021
- Noah Fant (foot) officially cleared for Broncos Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- Odell Beckham (shoulder) reportedly active for Browns Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- Rapoport: Packers reportedly sign linebacker Jaylon Smith October 6th, 2021
- Green Bay's Aaron Jones (ankle) logs limited practice on Wednesday October 6th, 2021
- Randall Cobb adds 'flexibility' to Packers offense October 4th, 2021
- Packers' Marquez Valdes-Scantling (hamstring) placed on injured reserve October 2nd, 2021
- Green Bay's Marquez Valdes-Scantling (hamstring) out for Week 4's game against Steelers October 1st, 2021
- Packers' Marquez Valdes-Scantling (hamstring) sidelined again September 30th, 2021