Packers' Aaron Jones (hamstring) returns to practice Monday
Green Bay Packers running back Aaron Jones (hamstring) returned to practice on Monday.
Jones has been dealing with a hamstring injury over the last week, but there has been very little concern about his health from most of the Packers' staff. Already back at practice, Jones still has weeks to recover and work with the team's trainers before the NFL season officially kicks off. With the offseason departure of Jamaal Williams, Jones could be in for a career-year in the receiving game.
One of the most dynamic talents in the league at the running back position, Jones is projected to finish the season as the RB9 in fantasy football. Our models have him slated for 271.5 carries for 1,258.1 yards and 11.9 touchdowns, as well as 50.1 receptions for another 387.8 yards and 3 receiving touchdowns.
- Seahawks' Alex Collins (groin) expected to play in Week 7 clash with Saints October 23rd, 2021
- 49ers activate JaMychal Hasty (ankle) from Injured Reserve on Saturday October 23rd, 2021
- Darren Waller (ankle) listed as questionable on Raiders' Week 7 injury report October 23rd, 2021
- Damien Williams activated off Bears' Reserve/COVID-19 list October 23rd, 2021
- Garafolo: Seattle's Russell Wilson (finger) reportedly could return in Week 10 October 23rd, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (quad) ruled out for Colts' Week 7 matchup against 49ers October 23rd, 2021
- Rapoport: Packers reportedly sign linebacker Jaylon Smith October 6th, 2021
- Green Bay's Aaron Jones (ankle) logs limited practice on Wednesday October 6th, 2021
- Randall Cobb adds 'flexibility' to Packers offense October 4th, 2021
- Packers' Marquez Valdes-Scantling (hamstring) placed on injured reserve October 2nd, 2021
- Green Bay's Marquez Valdes-Scantling (hamstring) out for Week 4's game against Steelers October 1st, 2021
- Packers' Marquez Valdes-Scantling (hamstring) sidelined again September 30th, 2021