Texans' Anthony Miller (shoulder) expected back by Week 1-2
Houston Texans wide receiver Anthony Miller (shoulder) is expected back by Week 1 or 2, per Texans reporter Aaron Wilson.
Miller injured his shoulder in the Texans' first preseason game. Wilson's report sheds a much more optimistic light on the situation after Texans head coach David Culley reportedly said Monday that he was "hopeful" the receiver would play this season. Keke Coutee should see more snaps in the slot while Miller is out, and Nico Collins and Chris Conley could also benefit.
numberFire's models currently project Miller to return in Week 2 and average 2.9 catches and 33.9 yards on 4.8 targets per game this season. Miller averaged a career-low 6.4 yards per target last year after averaging 7.8 and 7.7 in his first two seasons. Among the 87 wideouts with at least 50 targets in 2020, Miller added the ninth-fewest Reception Net Expected Points per target.
- Antonio Brown (ankle) ruled out for Buccaneers in Week 7 October 22nd, 2021
- Rob Gronkowski (ribs) ruled out Week 7 for Buccaneers October 22nd, 2021
- Glazer: Browns' Baker Mayfield also dealing with fractured shoulder October 21st, 2021
- Seattle's Alex Collins (groin) DNP on Thursday October 21st, 2021
- Denver's Teddy Bridgewater (foot) available for Thursday's Week 7 matchup against Cleveland October 21st, 2021
- Noah Fant (foot) officially cleared for Broncos Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- Anthony Miller signs with Steelers' practice squad October 12th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's JuJu Smith-Schuster (shoulder) done for the season October 11th, 2021
- Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster (shoulder) being evaluated at local hospital October 10th, 2021
- Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster (shoulder) questionable to return in Week 5 October 10th, 2021
- Chase Claypool (hamstring) active for Steelers in Week 5 October 10th, 2021
- Chase Claypool (hamstring) expected to suit up for Steelers in Week 5 October 10th, 2021