Panthers' Robby Anderson (hamstring) misses practice on Wednesday
Carolina Panthers wide receiver Robby Anderson (hamstring) did not practice on Wednesday.
Anderson is dealing with a hamstring injury that caused him to miss practice on Wednesday. Carolina is reportedly not expecting the injury to keep Anderson out long-term. Look for him to return to practice in the coming days or for additional information if the injury ends up being more serious than originally thought.
numberFire's models project Anderson for 79.6 receptions on 136.4 targets this season for 933.0 yards and 6.3 touchdowns. He is the WR33 in our preseason fantasy projections.
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling (hamstring, IR) uncertain for Packers October 26th, 2021
- Dyami Brown (knee) expected out through Washington bye October 26th, 2021
- Jerry Jeudy (ankle) will play in Denver's Week 8 matchup against Washington October 26th, 2021
- Michael Gallup (calf) eligible to return for Cowboys October 26th, 2021
- Packers place Allen Lazard on COVID-19 reserve list on Tuesday October 26th, 2021
- Baker Mayfield (shoulder) Week 8 return 'risky' for Browns October 26th, 2021
- Rapoport: Texans likely trading Deshaun Watson by deadline October 25th, 2021
- Panthers expected to start Sam Darnold in Week 8 October 24th, 2021
- Panthers bench Sam Darnold, put in P.J. Walker in Week 7 October 24th, 2021
- P.J. Walker in at quarterback for Panthers in Week 7; Sam Darnold benched October 24th, 2021
- Terrace Marshall (concussion) ruled out for Carolina's Week 7 matchup against Giants October 22nd, 2021
- Terrace Marshall (concussion) still out Thursday for Panthers October 21st, 2021