Travis Etienne (foot) questionable to return to Jags' Monday night game
Jacksonville Jaguars running back Travis Etienne (foot) is questionable to return to Monday night's game against the New Orleans Saints.
Etienne would probably be a true "questionable to return" in the regular season, but there's very little chance we see him come back during a preseason game. Hopefully the 2021 first-round pick is just dealing with a minor injury and will be back at practice this week.
Etienne was playing noticeably behind James Robinson for the second-straight game, with Robinson dominating the first-team opportunities in tonight's contest. Etienne's draft capital would imply that the Jaguars would give him the heavier workload, but Robinson has been making a very strong case to resume his 2020 role in the Jags' offense.
- Tennessee's Julio Jones (hamstring) sidelined on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Ricky Seals-Jones sits out Football Team practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) DNP on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) remains idle for Football Team October 20th, 2021
- Terry McLaurin (hamstring) sitting out Washington's first practice October 20th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shin) sitting out Washington practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Jaguars big fans of Dan Arnold October 8th, 2021
- Laviska Shenault to play 'bigger role' in Jaguars offense October 7th, 2021
- Jags place D.J. Chark (ankle) on season-ending injured reserve October 4th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jaguars' D.J. Chark diagnosed with broken ankle September 30th, 2021
- Jaguars' D.J. Chark carted off with ankle injury, questionable to return September 30th, 2021
- Jacksonville's Carlos Hyde inactive for Week 4's matchup against Bengals September 30th, 2021