Rapoport: Jaguars' Travis Etienne suffered Lisfranc injury
Jacksonville Jaguars rookie running back Travis Etienne suffered a Lisfranc foot injury in Monday night's preseason game, reports Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
Etienne is undergoing further testing on Tuesday to determine how much time he will miss, but Rapoport says the initial belief is that the rookie is only dealing with a sprain. James Robinson would likely handle most of the backfield touches if Etienne misses time in the regular season, with Carlos Hyde also mixing in. Etienne only played three snaps on Monday night before leaving.
Etienne is currently the RB23 in numberFire's season-long PPR fantasy rankings and our models project him to record 708.2 rushing yards, 500.0 receiving yards, 63.9 receptions, and 7.79 touchdowns over a 17-game campaign. Per Fantasy Football Calculator, Etienne's ADP is 5.02 in 12-team PPR formats.
- Tennessee's Julio Jones (hamstring) sidelined on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Ricky Seals-Jones sits out Football Team practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) DNP on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) remains idle for Football Team October 20th, 2021
- Terry McLaurin (hamstring) sitting out Washington's first practice October 20th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shin) sitting out Washington practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Jaguars big fans of Dan Arnold October 8th, 2021
- Laviska Shenault to play 'bigger role' in Jaguars offense October 7th, 2021
- Jags place D.J. Chark (ankle) on season-ending injured reserve October 4th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jaguars' D.J. Chark diagnosed with broken ankle September 30th, 2021
- Jaguars' D.J. Chark carted off with ankle injury, questionable to return September 30th, 2021
- Jacksonville's Carlos Hyde inactive for Week 4's matchup against Bengals September 30th, 2021