Robbie Anderson signs 2-year extension with Carolina
Carolina Panthers wide receiver Robby Anderson has signed a 2-year extension with the franchise, keeping him in Charlotte for the next three years.
Anderson was dealing with a minor hamstring ailment in camp a week ago, but he's back at practice - and now signing the dotted line. It seems as though he's solidified himself as a main pass-catching option in both the near and long term. With a potentially resurgent Sam Darnold under center, Anderson could be in for another big year.
Our models project Anderson for 79.60 catches on 136.36 targets for 932.95 yards and 6.29 touchdowns this season.
- Tennessee's Julio Jones (hamstring) sidelined on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Ricky Seals-Jones sits out Football Team practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) DNP on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) remains idle for Football Team October 20th, 2021
- Terry McLaurin (hamstring) sitting out Washington's first practice October 20th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shin) sitting out Washington practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Carolina's Terrace Marshall (concussion) DNP on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Panthers' put Brandon Zylstra (hamstring) on IR October 19th, 2021
- Panthers to 'redefine' offense, run ball more October 18th, 2021
- Panthers' Terrace Marshall (concussion) ruled out of Week 6 contest October 17th, 2021
- Panthers place Christian McCaffrey on Injured Reserve, eligible to return in Week 10 October 16th, 2021
- Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) set to miss third straight Panthers game October 15th, 2021