Saints' Adam Trautman's leg injury reportedly expected to be minor
New Orleans Saints tight end Adam Trautman is thought to have suffered a minor leg injury, according to Nick Underhill of NewOrleans.Football.
Trautman was carted off the field in Monday's preseason game against the Jacksonville Jaguars, but it seems as though he's avoided a serious injury. Underhill reports that while the tight end is going to see a specialist, but the "initial belief is that it is a minor injury." That's great news for the Saints and Trautman, as he's a popular breakout candidate later in drafts. Keep an eye out on his status to see if his Week 1 status will be affected in any way by this injury. Nick Vannett could be in line for added playing time should Trautman miss time.
Our models currently project Trautman for 50.63 catches on 82.77 yards for 563.69 yards and 4.35 touchdowns this season.
- Glazer: Browns' Baker Mayfield also dealing with fractured shoulder October 21st, 2021
- Seattle's Alex Collins (groin) DNP on Thursday October 21st, 2021
- Denver's Teddy Bridgewater (foot) available for Thursday's Week 7 matchup against Cleveland October 21st, 2021
- Noah Fant (foot) officially cleared for Broncos Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- Odell Beckham (shoulder) reportedly active for Browns Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Rob Gronkowski (ribs) remains out on Thursday October 21st, 2021
- Tre'Quan Smith (hamstring) practicing Thursday for Saints October 21st, 2021
- Taysom Hill (concussion) sidelined again for Saints October 21st, 2021
- Saints designate Tre'Quan Smith (hamstring) to return from Injured Reserve October 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Michael Thomas (ankle) still couple weeks away October 18th, 2021
- Michael Thomas (ankle) eligible to return for Saints this week October 18th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (concussion) carted from Saints' Week 5 game October 10th, 2021