Jacksonville's Marvin Jones (shoulder) 'expected to be full-go' for regular season opener
Jacksonville Jaguars wide receiver Marvin Jones (shoulder) is considered questionable for Week 3's preseason game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Jones is still expected to be ready for Jacksonville's regular season opener despite suffering a recent AC joint sprain. With D.J. Chark also dealing with a finger injury, the Jaguars could be playing against the Houston Texans with a banged up skill position group. Per Fantasy Football Calculator in 12-team point per reception leagues, Jones' current average draft position stands in the 11th round.
Our models currently project the veteran wideout to haul in 74.9 receptions for 1,012.8 yards and 6.3 touchdowns on 115.1 targets.
- Tennessee's Julio Jones (hamstring) sidelined on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Ricky Seals-Jones sits out Football Team practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) DNP on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) remains idle for Football Team October 20th, 2021
- Terry McLaurin (hamstring) sitting out Washington's first practice October 20th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shin) sitting out Washington practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Jaguars big fans of Dan Arnold October 8th, 2021
- Laviska Shenault to play 'bigger role' in Jaguars offense October 7th, 2021
- Jags place D.J. Chark (ankle) on season-ending injured reserve October 4th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jaguars' D.J. Chark diagnosed with broken ankle September 30th, 2021
- Jaguars' D.J. Chark carted off with ankle injury, questionable to return September 30th, 2021
- Jacksonville's Carlos Hyde inactive for Week 4's matchup against Bengals September 30th, 2021