Bengals' Joe Burrow "focused on Week 1" following return to game action on Sunday
Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Joe Burrow played in his first game on Sunday since last year's season-ending knee injury.
Asked about his feelings following his return on Sunday, Burrow said "No time. It's time to get focused on Week 1. The journey has really just started. There's nothing to really reflect on yet." Burrow was expected to see an extremely limited amount of snaps in his first game back and that's exactly what happened. The former first overall pick played just three snaps, attempting just one pass, a screen to Ja'Marr Chase that was dropped. Burrow will look to make his true return in Week 1's game against the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday, September 12th.
Burrow's Week 1 projection includes 285.2 yards, 1.6 touchdowns, 0.6 interceptions, and 18.7 FanDuel points. His salary is $7,200 and he is the QB10 in our Week 1 projections.
- Glazer: Browns' Baker Mayfield also dealing with fractured shoulder October 21st, 2021
- Seattle's Alex Collins (groin) DNP on Thursday October 21st, 2021
- Denver's Teddy Bridgewater (foot) available for Thursday's Week 7 matchup against Cleveland October 21st, 2021
- Noah Fant (foot) officially cleared for Broncos Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- Odell Beckham (shoulder) reportedly active for Browns Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- Tre'Quan Smith (hamstring) practicing Thursday for Saints October 21st, 2021
- Bengals activate Samaje Perine from COVID-19 list October 21st, 2021
- Joe Mixon (ankle) 'should get full workload' for Bengals October 15th, 2021
- Joe Burrow (throat) practicing in full for Bengals October 13th, 2021
- Joe Mixon (ankle) active at Bengals practice October 13th, 2021
- Bengals' Samaje Perine placed on reserve/COVID list October 11th, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Burrow (throat) taken to local hospital after Week 5 loss October 10th, 2021