Falcons sign Wayne Gallman, release Qadree Ollison
The Atlanta Falcons have signed running back Wayne Gallman to the 53-man roster.
Gallman, a former New York Giant, signed a deal with the San Francisco 49ers in the offseason. After being cut at the end of training camp, the Clemson product has found a new home in Atlanta. To make room, presumed backup and fantasy sleeper Qadree Ollison has been released from the roster.
In 15 games last season - including 10 starts after Saquon Barkley went down early in the year - Gallman had 682 yards on 147 carries with 6 touchdowns. He also caught 21 passes on 27 targets for 114 yards.
- Tennessee's Julio Jones (hamstring) sidelined on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Ricky Seals-Jones sits out Football Team practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) DNP on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) remains idle for Football Team October 20th, 2021
- Terry McLaurin (hamstring) sitting out Washington's first practice October 20th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shin) sitting out Washington practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Russell Gage (ankle) back with Falcons October 18th, 2021
- Calvin Ridley (personal) returns to Falcons October 18th, 2021
- Update: Cordarrelle Patterson returns to Falcons' Week 5 game October 10th, 2021
- Falcons' Cordarrelle Patterson being evaluated for a concussion October 10th, 2021
- Falcons' Russell Gage (ankle) ruled out for Week 5 October 7th, 2021
- Calvin Ridley ruled out Week 5 for Falcons due to personal matter October 7th, 2021