Cowboys' Zack Martin (COVID-19) ruled out for Week 1 clash with Tampa Bay
Dallas Cowboys right guard Zack Martin (COVID-19) has been ruled out of Thursday's season-opener against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Martin has reportedly tested positive for COVID-19 and will not play against the Buccaneers on Thursday. It's a major blow to the Cowboys' offensive line, Martin finished last season as Pro Football Focus' second-highest graded guard. Dallas will have to face a Buccaneers defense ranked fourth overall in our NFL Team Power Rankings without their best guard.
The Cowboys have a 16.4% win probability against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Thursday, according to numberFire's models.
- Seahawks' Alex Collins (groin) expected to play in Week 7 clash with Saints October 23rd, 2021
- 49ers activate JaMychal Hasty (ankle) from Injured Reserve on Saturday October 23rd, 2021
- Darren Waller (ankle) listed as questionable on Raiders' Week 7 injury report October 23rd, 2021
- Damien Williams activated off Bears' Reserve/COVID-19 list October 23rd, 2021
- Garafolo: Seattle's Russell Wilson (finger) reportedly could return in Week 10 October 23rd, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (quad) ruled out for Colts' Week 7 matchup against 49ers October 23rd, 2021
- Cowboys "hopeful" Michael Gallup (calf) returns for Week 8 practices October 18th, 2021
- Cowboys 'optimistic' Dak Prescott (calf) plays after bye October 18th, 2021
- Dak Prescott dismisses calf concerns at Cowboys presser October 18th, 2021
- CeeDee Lamb scores twice in Cowboys' win over New England October 17th, 2021
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (ribs) will play in Week 6 versus Pats October 17th, 2021
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (ribs) expected to play in Week 6 October 17th, 2021