Cordarrelle Patterson listed as Falcons' No. 2 running back
Atlanta Falcons running back Cordarrelle Patterson is listed as the No. 2 option on the team's initial Week 1 depth chart.
When the Falcons released presumed backup Qadree Ollison, that left a hole in the running back pecking order. It seems as though for now, Patterson will be the backup behind starter Mike Davis. The newly signed Wayne Gallman will operate as the No. 3 option for now.
Our models currently project Patterson for 13.6 all-purpose yards and 2.3 FanDuel points for Week 1 against the Philadelphia Eagles.
- Tennessee's Julio Jones (hamstring) sidelined on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Ricky Seals-Jones sits out Football Team practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) DNP on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) remains idle for Football Team October 20th, 2021
- Terry McLaurin (hamstring) sitting out Washington's first practice October 20th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shin) sitting out Washington practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Russell Gage (ankle) back with Falcons October 18th, 2021
- Calvin Ridley (personal) returns to Falcons October 18th, 2021
- Update: Cordarrelle Patterson returns to Falcons' Week 5 game October 10th, 2021
- Falcons' Cordarrelle Patterson being evaluated for a concussion October 10th, 2021
- Falcons' Russell Gage (ankle) ruled out for Week 5 October 7th, 2021
- Calvin Ridley ruled out Week 5 for Falcons due to personal matter October 7th, 2021