Saints' Tre'Quan Smith (hamstring) placed on injured reserve
New Orleans Saints wide receiver Tre'Quan Smith (hamstring) was placed on injured reserve on Friday.
Smith was absent from practice on Thursday due to his hamstring injury and has now been placed on injured reserve. He will be forced to miss at least three weeks. He will first be eligible to return in for Week 4's game against the New York Giants. Marquez Callaway will lead a depleted Saints' wide receiver group into a Week 1 clash with the Green Bay Packers.
Callaway's Week 1 projection includes 4.7 receptions, 65.1 yards, 0.34 touchdowns, and 10.8 FanDuel points. His salary is $5,200.
- Seahawks' Alex Collins (groin) expected to play in Week 7 clash with Saints October 23rd, 2021
- 49ers activate JaMychal Hasty (ankle) from Injured Reserve on Saturday October 23rd, 2021
- Darren Waller (ankle) listed as questionable on Raiders' Week 7 injury report October 23rd, 2021
- Damien Williams activated off Bears' Reserve/COVID-19 list October 23rd, 2021
- Garafolo: Seattle's Russell Wilson (finger) reportedly could return in Week 10 October 23rd, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (quad) ruled out for Colts' Week 7 matchup against 49ers October 23rd, 2021
- Deonte Harris (hamstring) still not practicing for Saints October 22nd, 2021
- Tre'Quan Smith (hamstring) practicing Thursday for Saints October 21st, 2021
- Taysom Hill (concussion) sidelined again for Saints October 21st, 2021
- Saints designate Tre'Quan Smith (hamstring) to return from Injured Reserve October 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Michael Thomas (ankle) still couple weeks away October 18th, 2021
- Michael Thomas (ankle) eligible to return for Saints this week October 18th, 2021