Patriots' Nelson Agholor (ankle) questionable for Week 1 showdown with Miami
New England Patriots wide receiver Nelson Agholor (ankle) is questionable for Week 1's game against the Miami Dolphins.
Agholor missed practice on Thursday with an ankle injury but was upgraded to a limited session on Friday. He will carry the questionable tag into the season opener against the Dolphins. If he is active, our models expect him to see 5.2 targets against Miami.
Agholor's Week 1 projection includes 2.9 receptions, 41.3 yards, 0.23 touchdowns, and 6.9 FanDuel points. His salary is $5,600.
- Glazer: Browns' Baker Mayfield also dealing with fractured shoulder October 21st, 2021
- Seattle's Alex Collins (groin) DNP on Thursday October 21st, 2021
- Denver's Teddy Bridgewater (foot) available for Thursday's Week 7 matchup against Cleveland October 21st, 2021
- Noah Fant (foot) officially cleared for Broncos Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- Odell Beckham (shoulder) reportedly active for Browns Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- Tre'Quan Smith (hamstring) practicing Thursday for Saints October 21st, 2021
- Patriots' Damien Harris (ribs/chest) will play in Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Patriots' Damien Harris (ribs) questionable for Week 6 clash with Cowboys October 15th, 2021
- Damien Harris (ribs) logs limited session in Patriots' Thursday practice October 14th, 2021
- New England's Damien Harris (ribs) DNP on Wednesday October 13th, 2021
- Patriots' Damien Harris (ribs/chest) day-to-day October 11th, 2021
- Pats' Damien Harris (ribs) questionable to return in Week 5 October 10th, 2021