Browns' Odell Beckham (knee) questionable for season opener against Chiefs
Cleveland Browns wide receiver Odell Beckham (knee) is questionable for Week 1's game against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Beckham logged his third consecutive limited practice on Friday and will carry the questionable tag into Week 1's game against the Chiefs. Asked about Beckham's status, Kevin Stefanski said "We'll let you know 90 minutes before the game". It appears Beckham will be close to a game-time decision as he looks to make his return to game action for the first time since last year's season-ending knee injury. Our models expect Beckham to see 7.8 targets against the Chiefs.
Beckham's Week 1 projection includes 4.8 receptions, 64.6 yards, 0.46 touchdowns, and 11.6 FanDuel points. His salary is $6,500.
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling (hamstring, IR) uncertain for Packers October 26th, 2021
- Dyami Brown (knee) expected out through Washington bye October 26th, 2021
- Jerry Jeudy (ankle) will play in Denver's Week 8 matchup against Washington October 26th, 2021
- Michael Gallup (calf) eligible to return for Cowboys October 26th, 2021
- Packers place Allen Lazard on COVID-19 reserve list on Tuesday October 26th, 2021
- Patriots: Rhamondre Stevenson status based on practice performance October 26th, 2021
- Baker Mayfield (shoulder) Week 8 return 'risky' for Browns October 26th, 2021
- Browns' Odell Beckham reportedly putting off shoulder surgery October 26th, 2021
- Nick Chubb (calf) expected back for Browns Week 8 October 25th, 2021
- Glazer: Browns' Baker Mayfield also dealing with fractured shoulder October 21st, 2021
- Odell Beckham (shoulder) reportedly active for Browns Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- Jarvis Landry (knee) officially activated for Browns October 21st, 2021