Titans' Sam Ficken (groin) placed on injured reserve
Tennessee Titans kicker Sam Ficken (groin) has been placed on injured reserve.
Ficken was a late addition to the injury report with a groin injury on Friday. He will miss at least the next three weeks and be first eligible to return in Week 4. Mike Badgley has been promoted to the Titans' active roster in his place.
The Titans have an implied win probability of 64.2% against the Arizona Cardinals in Week 1, according to numberFire's models.
- Antonio Brown (ankle) ruled out for Buccaneers in Week 7 October 22nd, 2021
- Rob Gronkowski (ribs) ruled out Week 7 for Buccaneers October 22nd, 2021
- Glazer: Browns' Baker Mayfield also dealing with fractured shoulder October 21st, 2021
- Seattle's Alex Collins (groin) DNP on Thursday October 21st, 2021
- Denver's Teddy Bridgewater (foot) available for Thursday's Week 7 matchup against Cleveland October 21st, 2021
- Noah Fant (foot) officially cleared for Broncos Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- A.J. Brown (illness) sits out Titans practice again October 21st, 2021
- Julio Jones (hamstring) active at Titans practice Thursday October 21st, 2021
- Tennessee's Julio Jones (hamstring) sidelined on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Julio Jones day-to-day for Titans with hamstring injury October 19th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (illness) "likely" to have snap count in Week 6 October 18th, 2021
- Josh Reynolds inactive for Titans in Week 6 October 18th, 2021