Bills' Zack Moss inactive for Week 1 clash with Steelers
Buffalo Bills running back Zack Moss is inactive for Week 1's game against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Moss is a surprise, healthy, inactive on Sunday and will not feature in Buffalo's season opener against the Steelers. With Moss out, Devin Singletary and Matt Breida will headline the Bills' backfield against a Pittsburgh defense ranked twelfth-best against the run in numberFire's NFL Team Rankings.
Singletary's Week 1 projection includes 46.7 rushing yards, 14.9 receiving yards, 0.51 touchdowns, and 10.3 FanDuel points. His salary is $5,300.
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling (hamstring, IR) uncertain for Packers October 26th, 2021
- Dyami Brown (knee) expected out through Washington bye October 26th, 2021
- Jerry Jeudy (ankle) will play in Denver's Week 8 matchup against Washington October 26th, 2021
- Michael Gallup (calf) eligible to return for Cowboys October 26th, 2021
- Packers place Allen Lazard on COVID-19 reserve list on Tuesday October 26th, 2021
- Baker Mayfield (shoulder) Week 8 return 'risky' for Browns October 26th, 2021
- Bills' Tommy Sweeney has 'opportunity in front of him' October 26th, 2021
- Buffalo's Dawson Knox (hand) expected to miss 3 weeks October 23rd, 2021
- Bills' Dawson Knox dealing with broken hand bone October 19th, 2021
- Dawson Knox finds the endzone twice in Bills' blowout win October 3rd, 2021
- Josh Allen scores 5 touchdowns in Bills' blowout victory September 26th, 2021
- Bills' Zack Moss officially active for Week 2 September 19th, 2021