Bills' Emmanuel Sanders (foot) active for Week 1
Buffalo Bills wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders (foot) is officially active for the team's Week 1 game against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Sanders has been dealing with this injury since the start of the preseason, but the veteran has managed to consistently put in limited practices and was eventually given the go-ahead for today's game against the Steelers. With the offseason departure of John Brown from the Bills' receiver group, Sanders could be Josh Allen's number two target behind Stefon Diggs.
The Bills showed us in 2020 that they were unafraid to build their offense around a voluminous passing game, and there's little reason for that to change this season. Second in line for targets on one of the pass-heaviest teams in the league, we have Sanders projected 7.7 fantasy points in Week 1. FanDuel has set his salary at $5,300.
- Glazer: Browns' Baker Mayfield also dealing with fractured shoulder October 21st, 2021
- Seattle's Alex Collins (groin) DNP on Thursday October 21st, 2021
- Denver's Teddy Bridgewater (foot) available for Thursday's Week 7 matchup against Cleveland October 21st, 2021
- Noah Fant (foot) officially cleared for Broncos Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- Odell Beckham (shoulder) reportedly active for Browns Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- Tre'Quan Smith (hamstring) practicing Thursday for Saints October 21st, 2021
- Bills' Dawson Knox dealing with broken hand bone October 19th, 2021
- Dawson Knox finds the endzone twice in Bills' blowout win October 3rd, 2021
- Josh Allen scores 5 touchdowns in Bills' blowout victory September 26th, 2021
- Bills' Zack Moss officially active for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) active for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Buffalo's Emmanuel Sanders (hamstring) fully practices on Friday September 17th, 2021