49ers' Raheem Mostert (knee) questionable to return against Detroit
San Francisco 49ers running back Raheem Mostert (knee) is questionable to return to Week 1's game against the Detroit Lions.
Mostert suffered a knee injury during the first quarter of Sunday's game against the Lions and is questionable to return. JaMycal Hasty and Elijah Mitchell will lead the 49ers backfield if Mostert is ruled out.
Before suffering the injury, Mostert converted 2 carries into 20 rushing yards.
- Buccaneers' Cyril Grayson Jr. inactive for Sunday showdown with Rams January 23rd, 2022
- Green Bay's Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) ruled out on Saturday January 22nd, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hamstring) will be activated off injured reserve, eligible to play against Rams January 22nd, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not expected to play with snap count on Sunday January 22nd, 2022
- Russini: Tennessee's Derrick Henry (foot) 'will not be on a snap count' during Saturday's Divisional Round matchup January 22nd, 2022
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (knee) good to go for Divisional Round January 21st, 2022
- Jimmy Garoppolo (thumb/shoulder) not listed on 49ers' Divisional Round injury report January 20th, 2022
- Elijah Mitchell (knee) limited at 49ers practice January 19th, 2022
- Jimmy Garoppolo (shoulder) getting in limited reps for 49ers January 19th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo dealing with "slight" sprained shoulder January 17th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo (thumb) limited on Wednesday January 12th, 2022