Patriots' Nelson Agholor (ankle) active for Week 1
New England Patriots wideout Nelson Agholor (ankle) will play in the team's season opener against the Miami Dolphins.
Agholor appeared to be dealing with a minor injury in the final week or so of training camp, but it never seemed likely that he would miss the team's opening game. He figures to operate as the team's top receiver and best deep threat in 2020.
While Agholor should lead the Patriots' receivers in opportunities this season (at least to start), he draws a tough matchup against a fierce Dolphins secondary and projects for just 6.9 fantasy points in Week 1. FanDuel has set his salary at $5,600 for Sunday's contests.
- Tennessee's Julio Jones (hamstring) sidelined on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Ricky Seals-Jones sits out Football Team practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) DNP on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) remains idle for Football Team October 20th, 2021
- Terry McLaurin (hamstring) sitting out Washington's first practice October 20th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shin) sitting out Washington practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Patriots' Damien Harris (ribs/chest) will play in Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Patriots' Damien Harris (ribs) questionable for Week 6 clash with Cowboys October 15th, 2021
- Damien Harris (ribs) logs limited session in Patriots' Thursday practice October 14th, 2021
- New England's Damien Harris (ribs) DNP on Wednesday October 13th, 2021
- Patriots' Damien Harris (ribs/chest) day-to-day October 11th, 2021
- Pats' Damien Harris (ribs) questionable to return in Week 5 October 10th, 2021