Preston Williams (foot) inactive for Miami in Week 1
Miami Dolphins wide receiver Preston Williams (foot) is inactive for Week 1's game against the New England Patriots.
As expected, Williams has been downgraded from questionable to out and will not play against New England on Sunday. DeVante Parker and rookie Jaylen Waddle will lead the way for Miami through the air against the Patriots.
Parkers' Week 1 projection includes 4.9 receptions, 58.7 yards, 0.33 touchdowns, and 10.2 FanDuel points.
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling (hamstring, IR) uncertain for Packers October 26th, 2021
- Dyami Brown (knee) expected out through Washington bye October 26th, 2021
- Jerry Jeudy (ankle) will play in Denver's Week 8 matchup against Washington October 26th, 2021
- Michael Gallup (calf) eligible to return for Cowboys October 26th, 2021
- Packers place Allen Lazard on COVID-19 reserve list on Tuesday October 26th, 2021
- Baker Mayfield (shoulder) Week 8 return 'risky' for Browns October 26th, 2021
- Will Fuller (finger) not expected to play in Dolphins' Week 8 matchup against Buffalo October 25th, 2021
- Flores: Dolphins will place Malcolm Brown (quad) on Injured Reserve October 25th, 2021
- Rapoport: Texans likely trading Deshaun Watson by deadline October 25th, 2021
- Dolphins' DeVante Parker (hamstring) out for Week 7 October 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins' DeVante Parker (shoulder, hamstring) facing an "uphill battle" to play in Week 7 October 24th, 2021
- Dolphins' DeVante Parker (shoulder, hamstring) limited on Wednesday October 20th, 2021