Football Team's Antonio Gibson (shoulder) "limited" Monday
Washington Football Team running back was listed as "limited" during the team's walkthrough practice on Monday ahead of Week 2.
Gibson briefly left the team's Week 1 contest against the Los Angeles Chargers to get his shoulder checked, but finished out the game and seemed to be in fine health throughout. Since team's don't typically practice in a physical capacity on Monday's, this is likely just a precautionary designation.
Gibson flashed everything fantasy managers could have hoped for in Week 1, handling 20 carries for 90 yards and catching 3 of 5 targets for another 18 yards. Despite his two fumbles, Gibson still dominated the running back opportunities in Week 1, both on the ground and, importantly, through the air.
- Tennessee's Julio Jones (hamstring) sidelined on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) DNP on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Lance (knee) DNP on Wednesday, not expected to play in Week 7 October 20th, 2021
- Carolina's Terrace Marshall (concussion) DNP on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Jimmy Garoppolo (calf) limited for 49ers on Wednesday, expected to be available for Week 7 October 20th, 2021
- Giants' Kadarius Toney (ankle) not practicing Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Ricky Seals-Jones sits out Football Team practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) remains idle for Football Team October 20th, 2021
- Terry McLaurin (hamstring) sitting out Washington's first practice October 20th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shin) sitting out Washington practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Washington's Antonio Gibson (shin) undergoing MRI October 18th, 2021
- Football Team's Antonio Gibson (shin) questionable to return Sunday October 17th, 2021