Raiders' Josh Jacobs (illness) active for Monday night's game against Ravens
Las Vegas Raiders running back Josh Jacobs (illness) is available for Monday's contest against the Baltimore Ravens.
Jacobs will suit up for the Raiders' season opener despite a recent illness. In a matchup with a 50.5 projected total, our models project Jacobs to score 13.2 FanDuel points.
Jacobs' Week 1 projection includes 14.9 rushing attempts for 66.4 yards and 2.1 receptions for 15.8 yards.
- Seahawks' Alex Collins (groin) expected to play in Week 7 clash with Saints October 23rd, 2021
- 49ers activate JaMychal Hasty (ankle) from Injured Reserve on Saturday October 23rd, 2021
- Damien Williams activated off Bears' Reserve/COVID-19 list October 23rd, 2021
- Garafolo: Seattle's Russell Wilson (finger) reportedly could return in Week 10 October 23rd, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (quad) ruled out for Colts' Week 7 matchup against 49ers October 23rd, 2021
- Alex Collins (groin) absent for Seattle's Friday practice October 23rd, 2021
- Darren Waller (ankle) listed as questionable on Raiders' Week 7 injury report October 23rd, 2021
- Raiders' Peyton Barber scratched for Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Josh Jacobs (illness) not listed on Raiders' Week 6 injury report October 15th, 2021
- Update: Raiders' Josh Jacobs (illness) practicing on Friday October 15th, 2021
- Raiders' Jon Gruden intending to step down from head coach position October 11th, 2021
- Rapaport: Peyton Barber (turf toe) could be out for Raiders multiple weeks October 6th, 2021