Cowboys elevate guard Zack Martin off of COVID list
The Dallas Cowboys have elevated guard Zack Martin from the COVID-19 list ahead of their Week 2 matchup against the Los Angeles Chargers.
Martin missed a brutal Week 1 matchup against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, but will be back in action for the team's Week 2 matchup against the Chargers. While the Cowboys were able to put together a formidable passing game against the Bucs, their ground game suffered against the Bucs' elite defensive line. His return should be a boon to Ezekiel Elliot in Week 2.
While Elliott only managed to put up 3 yards on the ground in Week 1, but his prospects for Week 2 are already shaping up with the return of Zack Martin. Our models project Elliott for 13.3 fantasy points in Week 2.
- Tennessee's Julio Jones (hamstring) sidelined on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Ricky Seals-Jones sits out Football Team practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) DNP on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) remains idle for Football Team October 20th, 2021
- Terry McLaurin (hamstring) sitting out Washington's first practice October 20th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shin) sitting out Washington practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Cowboys "hopeful" Michael Gallup (calf) returns for Week 8 practices October 18th, 2021
- Cowboys 'optimistic' Dak Prescott (calf) plays after bye October 18th, 2021
- Dak Prescott dismisses calf concerns at Cowboys presser October 18th, 2021
- CeeDee Lamb scores twice in Cowboys' win over New England October 17th, 2021
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (ribs) will play in Week 6 versus Pats October 17th, 2021
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (ribs) expected to play in Week 6 October 17th, 2021