Titans cut Mike Badgley, elevate Randy Bullock
The Tennessee Titans have elevated Randy Bullock from the practice squad Tuesday.
Mike Badgley was released by the team following a missed field goal and an extra-point attempt in a blowout los against the Arizona Cardinals. As a result, Bullock, who was on the practice squad, has been brought up to the active roster ahead of Week 2 against the Seattle Seahawks.
With the Cincinnati Bengals last season, Bullock went 21-for-26 on field-goal attempts and went 24-for-25 on extra points.
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ribs) "good to go" for Week 3 battle with Eagles September 24th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (groin) questionable for Week 3's showdown with Cleveland September 24th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) a game-time decision for Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (COVID-19) not expected to play in Week 3's game against Rams September 24th, 2021
- Julio Jones leads Titans with 128 yards, 6 receptions September 20th, 2021
- Derrick Henry dominates for 3 scores in Titans' comeback victory September 19th, 2021
- Titans cut Mike Badgley, elevate Randy Bullock September 14th, 2021
- Titans' Sam Ficken (groin) placed on injured reserve September 11th, 2021
- A.J. Brown (knee) returns to Titans' practice Thursday September 9th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (knee) DNP on Wednesday September 8th, 2021