49ers' Brandon Aiyuk (hamstring) logs full practice on Wednesday
San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Brandon Aiyuk (hamstring) was a full participant at practice on Wednesday.
After a quiet Week 1, Aiyuk has been upgraded to a full participant ahead of Week 2's game against the Philadelphia Eagles. Amid reports that Aiyuk is "still learning how to be a pro" following a disappointing end to training camp, he has at least removed any physical concerns heading into Week 2. Our models expect him to see 5.7 targets against the Eagles.
Aiyuk's Week 2 projection includes 3.6 receptions, 45.3 yards, 0.33 touchdowns, and 8.9 FanDuel points. His salary is $5,900.
- Tennessee's Julio Jones (hamstring) sidelined on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Ricky Seals-Jones sits out Football Team practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) DNP on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) remains idle for Football Team October 20th, 2021
- Terry McLaurin (hamstring) sitting out Washington's first practice October 20th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shin) sitting out Washington practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Lance (knee) DNP on Wednesday, not expected to play in Week 7 October 20th, 2021
- Jimmy Garoppolo (calf) limited for 49ers on Wednesday, expected to be available for Week 7 October 20th, 2021
- Trey Lance not spotted at 49ers' practice Monday October 18th, 2021
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo (calf) back at practice ahead of Week 7 October 18th, 2021
- Jimmy Garoppolo (calf) 'doing good' on 49ers bye October 12th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Lance sprained left knee in Week 5 October 11th, 2021