Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) sidelined on Wednesday
Las Vegas Raiders running back Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) did not practice on Wednesday.
According to Tafur, today's absence could be a maintenance day after Jacobs was expected to miss most Wednesday practices for rest purposes. Expect Friday's designation to be the an important indicator of Jacobs' Week 2 status. In a matchup against a Steelers' unit ranked sixth (9.9) in FanDuel points allowed to running backs this season, our model project Jacobs to score 10.1 FanDuel points.
Jacobs' current Week Two projection includes 13.1 rushing attempts for 57.6 yards and 1.0 reception for 7.6 yards.
- Washington's Antonio Gibson (shin) undergoing MRI October 18th, 2021
- Alex Collins (hip, glute) uncertain for Seahawks in Week 7 October 18th, 2021
- Rapoport: Kareem Hunt (calf) likely out for Browns 4-6 weeks October 18th, 2021
- Michael Thomas (ankle) eligible to return for Saints this week October 18th, 2021
- Dak Prescott dismisses calf concerns at Cowboys presser October 18th, 2021
- Baker Mayfield (shoulder) expects to play Thursday for Browns October 18th, 2021
- Raiders' Peyton Barber scratched for Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Josh Jacobs (illness) not listed on Raiders' Week 6 injury report October 15th, 2021
- Update: Raiders' Josh Jacobs (illness) practicing on Friday October 15th, 2021
- Raiders' Jon Gruden intending to step down from head coach position October 11th, 2021
- Rapaport: Peyton Barber (turf toe) could be out for Raiders multiple weeks October 6th, 2021
- Hunter Renfrow paces Raiders in targets, catches October 5th, 2021