Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) DNP on Wednesday
Buffalo Bills wide receiver Gabriel Davis (ankle) did not practice on Wednesday ahead of Week 2's game against the Miami Dolphins.
Davis was added to the injury report on Wednesday with an ankle issue that caused him to not take the field. Emmanuel Sanders (foot) was a full participant. A return to a full practice on Thursday or Friday would be a reassuring sign for Davis' availability against Miami.
Davis' Week 2 projection includes 2.4 receptions, 34.8 yards, 0.23 touchdowns, and 6.1 FanDuel points. His salary is $4,900.
- Tennessee's Julio Jones (hamstring) sidelined on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Ricky Seals-Jones sits out Football Team practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) DNP on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) remains idle for Football Team October 20th, 2021
- Terry McLaurin (hamstring) sitting out Washington's first practice October 20th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shin) sitting out Washington practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Bills' Dawson Knox dealing with broken hand bone October 19th, 2021
- Dawson Knox finds the endzone twice in Bills' blowout win October 3rd, 2021
- Josh Allen scores 5 touchdowns in Bills' blowout victory September 26th, 2021
- Bills' Zack Moss officially active for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) active for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Buffalo's Emmanuel Sanders (hamstring) fully practices on Friday September 17th, 2021