Ravens 'going to play all those guys' in four-man backfield
Baltimore Ravens head coach John Harbaugh said the team has "four backs in the mix" and will "play all those guys" moving forward.
The four backs are Ty'Son Williams, Latavius Murray, Le'Veon Bell, and Devonta Freeman. Williams and Murray split the load in Monday night's loss to the Las Vegas Raiders, but Bell and Freeman are expected to join the fray in Week 2 versus the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday night.
numberFire's models project Williams to lead the Ravens with 10.8 carries on Sunday, with Murray close behind at 9.4 attempts. The Chiefs allowed the most Rushing Net Expected Points per carry in the NFL in Week 1.
- Alex Collins (hip, glute) uncertain for Seahawks in Week 7 October 18th, 2021
- Rapoport: Kareem Hunt (calf) likely out for Browns 4-6 weeks October 18th, 2021
- Michael Thomas (ankle) eligible to return for Saints this week October 18th, 2021
- Dak Prescott dismisses calf concerns at Cowboys presser October 18th, 2021
- Baker Mayfield (shoulder) expects to play Thursday for Browns October 18th, 2021
- Noah Fant goes for 97 yards, touchdown in Broncos' loss October 17th, 2021
- Ravens' Rashod Bateman (core) active for Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Ravens' Ty'Son Williams inactive for Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Sammy Watkins (hamstring) ruled out for Ravens in Week 6 October 15th, 2021
- Rashod Bateman activated for Ravens, expected to make debut October 15th, 2021
- Lamar Jackson (illness) fine for Ravens in Week 6 October 15th, 2021
- Baltimore's Lamar Jackson (illness) absent on Thursday October 14th, 2021