Philadelphia's Miles Sanders (ankle/rest) fully practices on Thursday
Philadelphia Eagles running back Miles Sanders (ankle/rest) fully participated in Thursday's practice.
Despited a limited session on Wednesday, Sanders returned for a full practice in preparation for Week 2's contest against the San Francisco 49ers. In an underrated matchup against a Niners' unit allowing 41.4 FanDuel points per game to running backs this season, our models project Sanders to score 14.3 FanDuel points at the salary of $6,300.
Sanders' current projection includes 13.3 rushing attempts for 61.4 yards and 3.1 receptions for 27.8 yards.
- Tennessee's Julio Jones (hamstring) sidelined on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Ricky Seals-Jones sits out Football Team practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) DNP on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) remains idle for Football Team October 20th, 2021
- Terry McLaurin (hamstring) sitting out Washington's first practice October 20th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shin) sitting out Washington practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Eagles trade Zach Ertz to Cardinals for rookie CB, late pick October 15th, 2021
- Eagles' Dallas Goedert lands on COVID list October 12th, 2021
- Eagles backfield 'creeping closer' to timeshare October 5th, 2021
- Eagles' Lane Johnson (personal) out for Week 4 October 3rd, 2021
- Miles Sanders touches ball five times in Eagles loss September 28th, 2021
- Eagles activate Zach Ertz off COVID-19 reserve list on Saturday September 25th, 2021