Zach Ertz (hamstring) limited participant in Eagles' Thursday practice
Philadelphia Eagles tight end Zach Ertz (hamstring) returned to practice on Thursday.
Ertz's limited session is still a positive sign after the veteran sat out on Wednesday with a hamstring ailment. Expect Ertz to remain in a timeshare with Dallas Goedert if he is active for Week 2's matchup against a San Francisco 49ers' defense ranked 30th in FanDuel points allowed per game (22.4) to tight ends this season.
Ertz's current projection includes 3.2 receptions for 31.9 yards on 5.3 targets.
- Tennessee's Julio Jones (hamstring) sidelined on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Ricky Seals-Jones sits out Football Team practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) DNP on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) remains idle for Football Team October 20th, 2021
- Terry McLaurin (hamstring) sitting out Washington's first practice October 20th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shin) sitting out Washington practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Rapoport: Cardinals' Chase Edmonds (shoulder) expected to play against Browns in Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Cardinals' Zach Ertz ineligible to play in Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Cardinals' Kliff Kingsbury (COVID-19) will not coach Week 6's game against Browns October 15th, 2021
- Cardinals' Chase Edmonds (shoulder) questionable for Week 6 clash with Browns October 15th, 2021
- DeAndre Hopkins (illness) not listed on Arizona's Week 6 Friday injury report October 15th, 2021
- Eagles trade Zach Ertz to Cardinals for rookie CB, late pick October 15th, 2021