Jonnu Smith (hip) limited for Patriots Thursday
New England Patriots tight end Jonnu Smith was a limited participant in practice on Thursday.
Smith is dealing with a hip ailment, but all signs currently point to it being minor. However, his downgrade in status from full to limited makes this a situation to monitor over the next few days. Keep a loose eye on practice reports ahead of Sunday's Week 2 game against the New York Jets. Should Smith sit or be limited, Hunter Henry would step into a larger role.
Our models currently project Smith for 3.1 catches, 34.9 yards, 0.3 touchdowns and 7.3 FanDuel points.
- Glazer: Browns' Baker Mayfield also dealing with fractured shoulder October 21st, 2021
- Seattle's Alex Collins (groin) DNP on Thursday October 21st, 2021
- Denver's Teddy Bridgewater (foot) available for Thursday's Week 7 matchup against Cleveland October 21st, 2021
- Noah Fant (foot) officially cleared for Broncos Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- Odell Beckham (shoulder) reportedly active for Browns Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- Tre'Quan Smith (hamstring) practicing Thursday for Saints October 21st, 2021
- Patriots' Damien Harris (ribs/chest) will play in Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Patriots' Damien Harris (ribs) questionable for Week 6 clash with Cowboys October 15th, 2021
- Damien Harris (ribs) logs limited session in Patriots' Thursday practice October 14th, 2021
- New England's Damien Harris (ribs) DNP on Wednesday October 13th, 2021
- Patriots' Damien Harris (ribs/chest) day-to-day October 11th, 2021
- Pats' Damien Harris (ribs) questionable to return in Week 5 October 10th, 2021