Miami's Will Fuller (personal) absent on Thursday
Miami Dolphins wide receiver Will Fuller (personal) did not practice on Thursday.
Fuller's absence was for personal reasons, leaving him on track to make his Miami debut in Week 2's divisional matchup against the Buffalo Bills. In a matchup against a Bills' unit ranked 15th in FanDuel points allowed per game to wideouts this season, our models currently project Fuller to score 9.0 FanDuel points at the salary of $5,700.
Fuller's Week 2 projection includes 4.1 receptions for 50.8 yards on 6.5 targets.
- Tennessee's Julio Jones (hamstring) sidelined on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Ricky Seals-Jones sits out Football Team practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) DNP on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) remains idle for Football Team October 20th, 2021
- Terry McLaurin (hamstring) sitting out Washington's first practice October 20th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shin) sitting out Washington practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Dolphins' DeVante Parker (shoulder, hamstring) limited on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) officially active for Miami in Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (groin) out for Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Isaiah Ford promoted from Miami's practice squad on Saturday October 16th, 2021
- Dolphins activate Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) off Injured Reserve, expected to start in Week 6 October 16th, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) officially cleared for Dolphins October 15th, 2021