Steelers' Eric Ebron (hamstring) DNP Thursday
Pittsburgh Steelers tight end Eric Ebron did not participate in Thursday's practice due to a hamstring injury.
There was no word of an injury for Ebron on Wednesday, so this seems to be a new ailment. It's unclear how severe the hamstring situation is, but it's concerning that he was added to the injury report this late in the week. Keep an eye out on Friday's report to see if the veteran tight end was able to practice in any capacity. Should Ebron sit, Pat Freiermuth should enter fantasy relevance.
Our models currently project Ebron for 3.0 catches, 30.7 receiving yards, 0.3 touchdowns and 6.1 FanDuel points.
- Alex Collins (hip, glute) uncertain for Seahawks in Week 7 October 18th, 2021
- Rapoport: Kareem Hunt (calf) likely out for Browns 4-6 weeks October 18th, 2021
- Michael Thomas (ankle) eligible to return for Saints this week October 18th, 2021
- Dak Prescott dismisses calf concerns at Cowboys presser October 18th, 2021
- Baker Mayfield (shoulder) expects to play Thursday for Browns October 18th, 2021
- Noah Fant goes for 97 yards, touchdown in Broncos' loss October 17th, 2021
- Anthony Miller signs with Steelers' practice squad October 12th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's JuJu Smith-Schuster (shoulder) done for the season October 11th, 2021
- Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster (shoulder) being evaluated at local hospital October 10th, 2021
- Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster (shoulder) questionable to return in Week 5 October 10th, 2021
- Chase Claypool (hamstring) active for Steelers in Week 5 October 10th, 2021
- Chase Claypool (hamstring) expected to suit up for Steelers in Week 5 October 10th, 2021