Pharaoh Brown (shoulder, ankle) DNP for Houston Thursday
Houston Texans tight end Pharaoh Brown did not practice on Thursday ahead of the team's Week 2 game against Cleveland Browns.
Brown also missed practice on Wednesday. That's not a good sign for his ability to suit up Sunday, but stranger things have happened. Keep an eye on his participation levels in Friday's practice and Saturday's session. Should Brown sit, Jordan Akins would become the top option at tight end.
Our models currently project Brown for 1.1 catches, 11.0 receiving yards, 0.1 touchdowns and 2.0 FanDuel points.
- Michael Thomas (ankle) eligible to return for Saints this week October 18th, 2021
- Dak Prescott dismisses calf concerns at Cowboys presser October 18th, 2021
- Baker Mayfield (shoulder) expects to play Thursday for Browns October 18th, 2021
- Noah Fant goes for 97 yards, touchdown in Broncos' loss October 17th, 2021
- Jonathan Taylor explodes for 145 yards, 2 touchdowns in Colts' win October 17th, 2021
- Rams' Cooper Kupp continues dominance, scores twice in blowout of Giants October 17th, 2021
- Danny Amendola (hamstring) will play for Texans in Week 5 October 9th, 2021
- Danny Amendola (hamstring) to reportedly miss a couple weeks for Texans September 21st, 2021
- Culley: Houston's Davis Mills will start in Week 3's matchup against Panthers September 21st, 2021
- Texans place Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) on injured reserve September 21st, 2021
- Texans' Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) could miss four games September 20th, 2021
- Texans' Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) ruled out of Week 3's game against Panthers September 19th, 2021