Saquon Barkley plays 84% of snaps in Giants loss
New York Giants running back Saquon Barkley rushed 13 times for 57 yards and caught 2 passes for 12 yards in Thursday night's loss to the Washington Football Team.
The good news is that Barkley logged an 84% offensive snap share after only recording a 48% share in Week 1. The bad news is that other than a 41-yard burst in the first quarter, Barkley was unable to do much at all. Barkley should benefit from the extended rest ahead of a plus matchup with the Atlanta Falcons in Week 3.
Barkley scored 7.9 FanDuel points on Thursday night, falling short of numberFire's projection (11.6). The Falcons enter Week 2 with the third-worst rush defense in our advanced team rankings.
- Glazer: Browns' Baker Mayfield also dealing with fractured shoulder October 21st, 2021
- Seattle's Alex Collins (groin) DNP on Thursday October 21st, 2021
- Denver's Teddy Bridgewater (foot) available for Thursday's Week 7 matchup against Cleveland October 21st, 2021
- Noah Fant (foot) officially cleared for Broncos Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- Odell Beckham (shoulder) reportedly active for Browns Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- Tre'Quan Smith (hamstring) practicing Thursday for Saints October 21st, 2021
- Sterling Shepard (hamstring) added to Giants injury report October 21st, 2021
- Evan Engram (calf) absent for Giants' Thursday practice October 21st, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (ankle) sitting again Thursday October 21st, 2021
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) absent again at Giants practice October 21st, 2021
- John Ross (hamstring) returns to Giants practice Thursday October 21st, 2021
- Kenny Golladay (knee) still not practicing for Giants October 21st, 2021