Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) sidelined on Friday
Las Vegas Raiders running back Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) did not practice on Friday.
Jacobs' Week 2 status is trending in the wrong direction after the Raiders' running back was unable to practice this week. Expect Kenyan Drake to lead Las Vegas in backfield touches if Jacobs is ruled outa against a Pittsburgh Steelers' defense ranked sixth in FanDuel points allowed per game to running backs this season.
Drake's current Week 2 projection includes 10.3 rushing attempts for 45.5 yards and 1.8 receptions for 13.2 yards.
- Glazer: Browns' Baker Mayfield also dealing with fractured shoulder October 21st, 2021
- Seattle's Alex Collins (groin) DNP on Thursday October 21st, 2021
- Denver's Teddy Bridgewater (foot) available for Thursday's Week 7 matchup against Cleveland October 21st, 2021
- Noah Fant (foot) officially cleared for Broncos Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- Odell Beckham (shoulder) reportedly active for Browns Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- Tre'Quan Smith (hamstring) practicing Thursday for Saints October 21st, 2021
- Raiders' Peyton Barber scratched for Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Josh Jacobs (illness) not listed on Raiders' Week 6 injury report October 15th, 2021
- Update: Raiders' Josh Jacobs (illness) practicing on Friday October 15th, 2021
- Raiders' Jon Gruden intending to step down from head coach position October 11th, 2021
- Rapaport: Peyton Barber (turf toe) could be out for Raiders multiple weeks October 6th, 2021
- Hunter Renfrow paces Raiders in targets, catches October 5th, 2021