Jets' Keelan Cole (knee) questionable for Week 2 clash with Patriots
New York Jets wide receiver Keelan Cole (knee) is questionable for Week 2's game against the New England Patriots.
Cole was limited at practice again on Friday and will carry the questionable tag into a Week 2 meeting with the Patriots. Jamison Crowder (groin) is also questionable after a week of limited practices. If Cole is active, our models expect him to see 2.1 targets in Week 2.
Cole's Week 2 projection includes 1.3 receptions, 15.1 yards, 0.08 touchdowns, and 2.6 FanDuel points.
- Tennessee's Julio Jones (hamstring) sidelined on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Ricky Seals-Jones sits out Football Team practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) DNP on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) remains idle for Football Team October 20th, 2021
- Terry McLaurin (hamstring) sitting out Washington's first practice October 20th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shin) sitting out Washington practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Elijah Moore (concussion) practices in full for Jets Thursday October 7th, 2021
- Tyler Kroft (ribs) out for Jets in Week 5 October 7th, 2021
- Jets' Elijah Moore (concussion) coming out of protocol soon October 4th, 2021
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (hamstring) officially active for Week 4 October 3rd, 2021
- Denzel Mims will be active for Jets in Week 4 October 3rd, 2021
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (hamstring) expected to make 2021 debut in Week 4 October 3rd, 2021