D'Wayne Eskridge (concussion) doubtful for Seahawks Sunday
Seattle Seahawks wide receiver D'Wayne Eskridge (concussion, doubtful) is not expected to play in the team's Week 2 contest against the Tennessee Titans.
It's unfortunate news for the 2021 second-round pick, who missed a significant amount of time in the offseason with a foot/toe issue, and is now dealing with a concussion after Week 1.
Eskridge offers unique speed as a player and handled 2 designed carries for 22 yards, as well as 1 catch for 6 yards before leaving last Sunday's contest. He's a legitimate contender to be the Seahawks' WR3 behind Tyler Lockett and D.K. Metcalf whenever he's healthy. His absence this week could potentially open up more opportunities for tight end Gerald Everett, but the Seahawks might not have to pass often against the Titans' soft defense.
- 49ers activate JaMychal Hasty (ankle) from Injured Reserve on Saturday October 23rd, 2021
- Darren Waller (ankle) listed as questionable on Raiders' Week 7 injury report October 23rd, 2021
- Damien Williams activated off Bears' Reserve/COVID-19 list October 23rd, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (quad) ruled out for Colts' Week 7 matchup against 49ers October 23rd, 2021
- Buffalo's Dawson Knox (hand) expected to miss 3 weeks October 23rd, 2021
- Terry McLaurin (ankle) not listed on Washington's Week 7 injury report October 23rd, 2021
- Seahawks' Alex Collins (groin) expected to play in Week 7 clash with Saints October 23rd, 2021
- Garafolo: Seattle's Russell Wilson (finger) reportedly could return in Week 10 October 23rd, 2021
- Alex Collins (groin) absent for Seattle's Friday practice October 23rd, 2021
- Seattle's D.K Metcalf (foot) DNP on Friday October 23rd, 2021
- Seahawks designate Rashaad Penny (calf) to return from Injured Reserve October 22nd, 2021
- Seattle's Alex Collins (groin) DNP on Thursday October 21st, 2021